Thursday, February 17, 2011

wife lady

i have a hilariously awkward and rather interesting story...

my friend lynn is in a family processing class and as part of one of the activities for that class, she had to do a role play as the wife and how she and her "husband" would solve their problem they were given. you know how you can send mass emails to the whole class through blackboard? well... later she had an email with the subject line: wife lady! here's what it said:

ATTN: Class!
Howdy! This is Cade. I was the father/husband guy in the role play in class today (Feb 16). I am writing because I want to ask my wife lady on a date, but I don't know her name.
So honey, if you're out there somewhere on the other side of this cyber space, and you're not already creeped out that I'm emailing the whole class to find you, then can I take you out later this week?
If you would like to, email me your phone number I'll ask you out like a normal person. If not then I'll look forward to the extremely awkward meeting we will have in class next time : )

Yours truly,
Cade

BAHAHAHA! i thought it was very brave of him. or really crazy. either way she wrote him back and they're going on a date on monday. ahh, byu. haha!

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha, i LOVE byu! love it! please keep me updated--you know, wedding? baby? etc. =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... ally read it and said: CREEPY! but bubs said, "at least he knew he was being creepy." hahaha... so weird...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved it! yay for (BYU) guys who take initiative!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only at BYU! So funny. Awesome. Entertaining. Is there an update from the date?

    ReplyDelete