"Really? I mean really? First off, its finals week, secondly its check out week, thirdly, holy freakin' pranks Batman. Shall I list them, I believe I shall. Huge Martinelli's fight in our bathroom, a guy gets tricked into drinking urine mixed with Martinelli's, guys break off a toilet stall door which an RA then puts in his room, then residents break into that RA's room, take the door and duct tape it to the outside of the RA's room, and last but not by any means least, a bottle of chocolate milk is put in the microwave and nuked for who knows how long, resulting in one of the most vile stenches I've yet to encounter (and I've had some doozies). On top of all of this, people were caught smoking pot (April 20th, go figure) and I'm running on an average of 4 hours of sleep a night. The good news?? It's almost over!!!!!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1. Freshmen boys are gross
ReplyDelete2. So glad I'm not him
3. Thank heavens they go on missions to mature them a little
4. Kaleb had better not ever even THINK of doing things CLOSE to this kind of disgusting!!
Smoking pot? really?
ReplyDeletesheesh.
oh my, poor guy...
ReplyDeleteOh my grossness. So grateful that I'm not him. Why do those boys think it's okay to be ridiculous?
ReplyDelete