Tuesday, June 28, 2011
job-less
i am still without a job. i've decided however, that there's something i need to learn from this. why is it that EVERY SINGLE job i've applied for has told me no. i've contemplated that maybe i can't get a job because all of them want an employee who will stay for a while, but i've got to prepare for my LL auditions, and if i do get in, i won't be able to have a job. oh well. like meags says.... "i trust." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha, thanks for the shout-out... but it's true. trust. do your best, and let god do the rest. =) praying for you! XOXO
ReplyDeleteI totally understand the feeling...I realize this post is a little old now, I hope some progress has been made. Or some enlightenment gained.
ReplyDeleteOne thing I have learned though about summers without employment is to enjoy it! ;p